E-space business centres are the perfect choice for any small
and growing Asian business looking for flexible affordable office
space in the heart of the UK´s high technology region of
TSI: Technology Seed Incubation Co. Ltd (http://www.tsi-japan.com/)
TSI incubates novel Japanese technologies to yield beneficial outcomes ranging from royalty payments on the Intellectual Property created to full Initial Public offerings of
Japan Asia Investment Co., Ltd (www.jaic-vc.co.jp)
Japan Asia Investment Co.,
Ltd. (JAIC) is an innovative financial group, with venture capital operations
as its core business. JAIC is the largest independent source of venture capital
in Japan with current total investments in excess of $600M.
- JAIC helps unlisted venture companies with high growth potential to procure capital, enhance growth and increase their corporate value.
- JAIC’S unique Global Linkage programme supports Western companies that strive for global development in Japan and Asia. JAIC's 20 years of knowledge and experience of creating successful cross-border business models, coupled with solid industry-wide relationships in Japan and Asia, has contributed greatly to the successful introduction of cutting-edge Western technologies and services to Asia.
Horiba Ltd. of Japan ( http://www.jp.horiba.com/index_e.htm )
- One of the largest analytical instrumentation companies in the world. Horiba manufactures and sells a wide range of scientific analysers, engine emission analysers, environment-monitoring equipment, analysers and measuring equipment used in the semi-conductor industry, and medical analysers.
- Horiba has an annual turnover of over $1.1Bn.
Kore Technology Ltd. (www.kore.co.uk)
- An affiliate of the Horiba Group of Japan and one of Europe’s leading Design-for-Research companies.
- Kore designs, develops and installs innovative analytical instruments for researchers around the world.
Last updated: Wednesday, February 04, 2009, 10:28
© Yuno Limited 2009